Busted For Cruising Who Has Embarrasing Skirt Stories? Im Giving You Mine!! How About You To!! ?

Who has embarrasing skirt stories? im giving you mine!! how about you to!! ? - busted for cruising


I DONT miniskirt and Experiance I Just Want A Modest stories to another girl. So please do not tell your fucking asshole and skirts, short skirts or just ask ..... EXCLUDED

All the ways I wondered if anyone shares embarrassing stories Shori Rock or Rock for that reason. embarrassing stories that I ...

1. I have learned that the truth is difficult to ride a bike and a mini skirt and was on the bike and just cruise. Nevertheless, I began to dirty, because I am starting signal and she knew it! I do not know! But I've learned. When I was a little red. (He has never learned to wear a miniskirt to while driving a motorcycle.)

2. still a policeman grabbed me and led me to other search .... ExposurePolice said a short skirt My Way "(if I remember that was short.) And put me on the back of his police car to the house (all the people saw me and my friends, it looked really painful, then my father saw me, and he was mad at me for dressing like a bitch, so that was shameful.

3. I went to a dress he appropiet in length and I was not cold, then a woman, "said Arent you cold? and the dress is short (which was a bitch, but the way to dress and II, I was not cold, but it was hot.) This was not so embarrassing, but when someone ignited.

This is my embarrassing moments, not much, but I do not wear short skirts as skirts especaly, but not now. I am not vuneralbe Privacyt. my expertise is probibly why wear mini skirts or skirts that much of this area.

However, if you are willing to share, I'd like to hear, and vice versa probibly like my contribution to make so happy!

Thank you hugs and kisses!

2 comments:

George Robotica said...

Once I had a coat as part of my Halloween costume wear. I was a man fairy princess. Indeed.
Although it is not painful enough.
Generally not wear skirts. It was cramped, and about 3 cm in length above the knee, did not want something too short. I am a man, after all. But while I was standing on the corner waiting for my friends, I reached down and pulled her skirt. I ran with the garbage in my writings boxers in a bad wig and a pink top.

abria said...

I wore a dress to school and the guys [my friends of the person] and I buging fall so they can try to see my dress, but I was wearing shorts, as this is always a good idea

Post a Comment